Successful Entrepreneur DEEPALI GOTADKE

I had guest speaker Deepali, Deepali, is a owner. She has taught at a number of institutions and is the establish in developing North Karnataka’s first e-commerce site. She has facilitated many firms to manage their accounts, billing and other management processes as well. Apart from this, she has designed and developed over 200 sites since 2001, including the impressive sites of HDMC, Hubli-Dharwad police.
I had this guest speaker through this guest speaker I came to know how I can get success in my life. Ms Deepalli Gotadke is very bold; I am very much inspired to her. She is very good example to successful women. She started business in home only, now we can see successful women infrant of us. She told if we have self confidence, strong determination, we can achieve, “we can do anything.
People are generally say women are expert in only for cooking, take care of children, cleanings house, she is not like that, and she started her business home only, she was taking challenges and she got success. Even though she was busy with her work but she giving concentration to her family also like take care of children and she has done everything. I learnt from her if I will get problems how to find the solution , how to face the problem really I am very much inspired to her.
No comments:
Post a Comment