Gust speaker Mr Desai.
communication is very important to us, if we have good communicate we will succeed and success comes to our hand only. He gave very good example I am very much inspired to this . he told that he is in hotel 20 years to 60 years old workers are their, but way of talking is very different like how he talk to or communicate each other is important. I learnt from him how to behave to others and respect to other. And he told one thing improve the skill learning. Everyone has different skill we should improve that one.
communication is very important to us, if we have good communicate we will succeed and success comes to our hand only. He gave very good example I am very much inspired to this . he told that he is in hotel 20 years to 60 years old workers are their, but way of talking is very different like how he talk to or communicate each other is important. I learnt from him how to behave to others and respect to other. And he told one thing improve the skill learning. Everyone has different skill we should improve that one.
I learnt from him what is 80-20 rule?
It s a Business term like 80% comes to 20% Clients and 20% come to 80% clients, totally it says clients important like how communicate.
He told very important thing if you do good its come back to you, if you do bad its come back to you. He spoke about how he maintain the accountability, transparency. Word travel and corporation 8.5%GDP come from Tourism.
No comments:
Post a Comment