Monday, 11 July 2011


 5K challenge
5k challenge is very important to us and I learned many things from 5 challenges. In this 5k challenge we separated into groups. Each group including two members. We got 5000/- per group for 5k challenge In this 5k I sold dress materials, chips and we conducted IQ test for school children. This task is very difficult for us and challenging also. Through this 5k challenge I learnt how to convince the people and how to attract the people because  of  I bought dress materials for saleing but I gave per dress 550 Rs but  customers asked me to buy per dress 250RS. I felt very bad but through this experience also I lernt how to convinced the customer and how to bare myself. I learnt patience.  Through this 5k challenge I met different kind of people, different mindset people because of when we went to the school for conducting test to students, sometimes if principle allowed to us for taking the test to students  that time students were not interested, if students were interested principle was not allowed to us , but we did not leave, we took challanege , we done.  We got profit 1250 Rupees.  Actually I am very happy, what I have done, I never forget this type of experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment